1 • Our website
2 • What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in the cookie may be sent back to our servers or the servers of the third parties involved on a subsequent visit.
3 • What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4 • What is an invisible tag?
An invisible tag (or web beacon) is a small piece of text or image that is invisible on a website and that is used to track traffic on that website. To do this, data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5 • Consent
6 • Cookies
6.1 • Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your user preferences are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 • Analytical Cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these analytical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to set analytical cookies.
6.3 • Advertising Cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this website.
7 • Cookies placed
This data is not shared with third parties.
8 • Your rights regarding personal data
Your personal data is collected in the contact form in order to answer your questions or requests.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept: it is kept for the time it takes to answer your requests and questions.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it entirely to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are grounds for such processing. To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. Should you have a complaint about the way we process your data, we would like to know about it, but you also have the right to to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities (the data protection authorities, such as the EDPS).
9 • Activating/deactivating and deleting cookies
- You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your web browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you visit our websites again.
10 • Contact Details
Physical and mailing addresses:
5, rue Emile Duclaux
63360 SAINT-BEAUZIRE FRANCE
Telephone : 04 73 670 670
Email : email@example.com
APE code: 7211Z
Registered capital: €199 852,00
SIREN : 444122865
SIRET : 44412286500017
Intracommunity VAT N°: FR81444122865